#2212, b. circa 1931, d. 7 May 1951
- Birth: circa 1931; Bridgeport, Fairfield, Connecticut, USA1
- Educ-scho: Bridgeport, Connecticut; Lincoln1
- Move: circa 1941; Altoona, Blair, Pennsylvania, USA
- Milit-Beg: US Navy1
- Occupation: between 1949 and 1951; Naval Air Station, Pensacola, Florida, USA; an aviation cadet1
- Death: 7 May 1951; Santa Anna, California, USA; in a car accident||pri autonehode1,2
- Burial: 17 May 1951; National Cementery, Arlington, Virginia, USA; with full military honors||s vojenskymi pocestmi1,2
- The Bridgeport Post, 18/05/1951, p.1.
- The Bridgeport Post, 19/05/1951, p.14.