#2384, b. 31 October 1917, d. 1 February 2009
- Birth: 31 October 1917; Petersburg, Dinwiddie County, Virginia, USA1,2
- Marriage: November 1940; Principal=Mary Teresa Duchek1
- Milit-War: between 27 February 1941 and 23 September 1945; in the US Army|| v pozemnim vojsku2,3
- Occupation: between 1954 and 1979; Bethlehem Steel, Sparrows Point, Maryland, USA; an electrician||elektrikarem1,2
- Misc: between 1973 and 1974; Grand Knight with Bishop Neumann Council||Velkym rytirem v Rade Biskupa Neumanna2
- Misc: a Fourth Degree Knight of Father Cyril J. Allwein Assembly||Rytirem 4. radu Sboru Otce Cyrila J. Allweina2
- Misc: a member of the Knights of Columbus Council||clenem Rady rytiru Kolumbovych2
- Marriage: Principal=Helen J ?1
- Note: always enjoyed gardening, planting fruit trees and raising roses, fruits and vegetables||vzdy rad zahradnicil, sazel ovocne stromya pestoval ruze, ovoce a zeleninu2
- Death: 1 February 2009; Crossroads, Pennsylvania, USA1
- Burial: Most Holy Redeemer Cemetery, Baltimore, Maryland, USA1
Family 1: Mary Teresa Duchek b. 13 Sep 1916, d. 25 Aug 1987
Family 2: Helen J ?
- The Uzel Family, online http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/u/z/e/Joseph-N-Uzel/index.html
- Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, #72083021.
- BIRLS Death File.